Be seduced: our Junior Suites are as cool as ice and jaw-droppingly sexy. They feature an open-plan design with a luxurious bath atop a raised platform with a vanity unit that can be accessed from both sides, plus a walk-in shower. The bed is arranged at a slight angle against the illuminated rear wall and enjoys a view of the cosy seating area, adding yet another highlight to this 40 m2 suite. If you’re in the Junior Suite located on the ground floor, you can access the garden from your room, via a terrace furnished with armchairs and cosy furs. In the other Junior Suites, you can gaze out over the village and enjoy a panoramic view of the mountains from the spacious balconies kitted out with exclusive furnishings.
Please note that pets are only permitted in the Junior Suite with garden access. Pets are not permitted in the other Junior Suites.
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Spa basket for use during your stay
- Hiking rucksacks for use during your stay
- Luis Trenker toiletries
- Flat-screen TV, telephone, safe
- Umbrella for use during your stay
- Free minibar
- A parking space in the underground car park is included
- The new Garpa balcony chairs can also be used as loungers when paired with the stools.