HIDE AND AWAY
You know what you want, and you know where to get it. A mixture of digital deceleration and impressive nature experience. Treat yourself to beautiful days full of fresh mountain air, relaxing tranquility, sporting highlights and culinary delights. In a 4-star superior mountain spa hotel, where not everyone is, a life awaits that not everyone knows ...
News from LA VAL:
One of the best wellness hotels in Switzerland
With us you will spend excellent vacations in a multi-award winning Hotel & Spa:
Senses Award 2012
2nd place Connoisseur Circle 2022
3rd place Connoisseur Circle 2020 and 2021
3rd place NZZ ranking of four-star charm and design hotels in Switzerland 2022
Thus, we belong to the best wellness hotels and perched in one of the most beautiful locations Switzerland has to offer – and one of the sunniest: we’re at the top of the charts for hours of sunshine!
Everyone wins when you book direct!
When you book with us direct, you’re doing us a favour – and of course, we’re more than happy to do one for you, in return. And we’re not just talking about our best price guarantee: we’ll also offer you an array of handy benefits and amazing special conditions. Plus a little surprise, to boot. You’ve simply got to book direct!
Enliven your senses,
to the fullest
How about a holiday in Brigels?
Our mountain spa hotel is simply excellent – and so is Brigels itself. The village boasts one of the most beautiful panoramas in the Grisons and more sunshine than anywhere else. Plus, it’s topped the table in the ADAC’s ‘small but perfectly formed’ category of the most beautiful places in Switzerland. It’s a paradise for walking, golfing, biking… or just relaxing and soaking up the atmosphere. And that’s not all: our ski resort has been awarded ‘best-kept pistes’ in four countries. Rightly so! We hope you have a wonderful time during your holiday in Brigels, a rustic village nestled amidst the dramatic Grisons mountain ranges.
Take some time for yourself and what you really want
Spread out in spacious surroundings without sacrificing an ounce of cosiness. Soak up our rustic alpine surroundings without giving up all the mod cons. At our romantic hotel, all this is possible – and then some.
Let everything go – even just for a moment
Allow time to stand still and feel energy flowing back to you. This energy comes from water, the source of all life. Feeling blissfully relaxed from head to toe is a breeze. At least, that’s the case at our spa hotel, which has been crowned the ‘World’s Best Alpine Spa Hotel’ by Senses.
a Swiss speciality that’s sinfully delicious
You sit down at the table. The menu is a poem. The wine list is practically a novel. Yes, we love indulging in the finer things in life from time to time. We’re passionate about treating our guests to exquisite culinary creations made from the finest regional ingredients.
Dogs at La Val
Naturally, you don’t want to leave your furry friend at home for the best occasion of the year. Share our unique combination of relaxation, winter sports, wellness, fine cuisine and hiking with your four-legged companion. Four of our Deluxe rooms, a Junior suite with direct access to the garden, and a number of our standard suites are equipped to accommodate pets. Bow-WOW!
What our guests say
«We were completely satisfied with our stay: a stunningly beautiful room, wonderfully peaceful, beautifully designed spa facilities and an excellent four-course dinner. And while we were enjoying all that, we could charge our Tesla for free in the underground car park. What more could you want?»
- 37 comfortable rooms and suites
- 680 m2 mountain spa
- Restaurant ‘Ustria Miracla’
- Restaurant ‘Da Rubi’
- Bar ‘Da Rubi’
- Sun terrace
- Sunset lounge
- Lobby lounge with fireplace
- ‘Furnascha’ smokers’ lounge with fireplace and library
- ‘Lavalino’ Alpine hut bookable from 6+ people
- Seminar room (up to 12 people)
- Free WiFi
- Free transfer from Tavanasa railway station to the hotel and back (when the local bus is not running) «by appointment and subject to availability»
- Tesla and electric charging station (for a fee)
- Free outdoor parking
- Underground car park (for a fee)
- Children’s playroom (unsupervised)
- Souvenir shop
- Ski and bike room
- 9-hole golf course nearby (April – November)
- Free ski shuttle (local bus) to the chairlift in Brigels in winter
Winter season 2022/2023: 16.12.2022 bis 10.04.2023
Summer season 2023: 18.05.2023 until 11.11.2023
Winter season 2023/2024: 15.12.2023 until 01.04.2024
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Spa basket for use during your stay
- Hiking rucksacks for use during your stay
- Luis Trenker toiletries
- Flat-screen TV, telephone, safe
- Umbrella for use during your stay
- Prices are per room (2 people) and per night, including a buffet breakfast and entry to the mountain spa, excluding visitor’s tax of CHF 3.00 per person, per night.
- Outdoor parking: free
- WiFi: free
- Additional bed or cot for children aged 0-5: free
- Additional bed or sofa bed for children aged 6-13: CHF 50/night
- Additional bed or sofa bed for teens aged 14 and up, and adults: CHF 100/night
- Underground car park: CHF 25/day
- Dog: CHF 35/day without food; dogs are only permitted in particular room categories
- Check in from 3 p.m. onwards, check out by 11 a.m.
- On departure day SPA use until check-out at 11.00 a.m. is included
- Late check-out by 5 p.m. available on request: CHF 80.00