HIDE AND AWAY
You know what you want – and you know where to get it. A digital slow-down paired with the chance to soak up the impressive splendour of nature. Treat yourself to a fabulous stay where you can relax in a peaceful atmosphere, play all kinds of sports and indulge in extravagant dishes. At our exclusive 4-star superior mountain spa hotel, you’ll find a way of life that’s just for a select few...
The measures we are required to put into place by the Swiss Federal Office of Public Health may have an impact on certain elements of your visit: thank you for your understanding. We’d appreciate it if you could support us in putting these measures into practice.
The best mountain spa
in the world!
With us you will spend excellent vacations in a multiple award-winning hotel & spa. We belong to the best wellness hotels in the world and our hotel is located in the most beautiful place in Switzerland.
Everyone wins when you book direct!
When you book with us direct, you’re doing us a favour – and of course, we’re more than happy to do one for you, in return. And we’re not just talking about our best price guarantee: we’ll also offer you an array of handy benefits and amazing special conditions. Plus a little surprise, to boot. You’ve simply got to book direct!
Enliven your senses,
to the fullest
How about a holiday in Brigels?
Our mountain spa hotel is simply excellent – and so is Brigels itself. It has the most beautiful vistas of anywhere in the Grisons and more days of sunshine than anywhere else. Plus, it’s topped the table in the ADAC’s ‘small but perfectly formed’ category of the most beautiful places in Switzerland. If that weren’t enough, the ski resort of Brigels was crowned one of the world’s leading ski areas with up to 40 kilometres of pistes in 2020 (skiresort.de). And rightly so! We hope you have a wonderful time during your holiday in Brigels, a rustic village nestled amidst the mountains of the Grisons.
Take some time for yourself and what you really want
Spread out in spacious surroundings without sacrificing an ounce of cosiness. Soak up our rustic alpine surroundings without giving up all the mod cons. At our romantic hotel, all this is possible – and then some.
Let everything go – even just for a moment
Allow time to stand still and feel energy flowing back to you. This energy comes from water, the source of all life. Feeling blissfully relaxed from head to toe is a breeze. At least, that’s the case at our spa hotel, which has been crowned the ‘World’s Best Alpine Spa Hotel’ by Senses.
a Swiss speciality that’s sinfully delicious
You sit down at the table. The menu is a poem. The wine list is practically a novel. Yes, we love indulging in the finer things in life from time to time. We’re passionate about treating our guests to exquisite culinary creations made from the finest regional ingredients.
Dogs at La Val
Woof woof! Our young Australian Labradoodle Rui is delighted to welcome you and your four-legged friends to our hotel! Don’t want to leave your beloved pet at home while you’re enjoying the best time of the year? We completely understand! At La Val, you can enjoy our unique combination of a holiday atmosphere, a round on the golf course, a session in the spa, a delicious meal and an invigorating hike.
What our guests say
«Wir waren rundum zufrieden bei unserem Besuch. Sehr schönes Zimmer. Angenehme ruhige, sehr schön gestaltete Spa-Anlage und ein wunderbares 4-gängiges Nachtessen. Derweilen in der Tiefgarage unser Tesla kostenlos geladen wurde. Was will man mehr.»
- 41 cosy rooms and suites
- 500 m2 mountain spa
- Restaurant ‘Ustria Miracla’
- Restaurant ‘Da Rubi’
- Bar ‘Da Rubi’
- Sun terrace
- Sunset lounge
- Lobby lounge with fireplace
- ‘Furnascha’ smokers’ lounge with fireplace and library
- ‘Lavalino’ alpine hut bookable up from 6 people
- Seminar room (up to 25 people)
- Free WiFi
- Free transfer from Tavanasa railway station to the hotel and back (when the local bus is not running)
- Tesla and electric charging station
- Free outdoor parking
- Underground car park (for a fee)
- Children’s playroom (unsupervised)
- Souvenir shop
- Ski and golf room
- 9-hole golf course nearby (April – November)
- Free ski shuttle (local bus) to the chairlift in Brigels in winter
- Winter season 2021: 19.12.2020 – 05.04.2021
- Summer season 2021: 07.05.2021 - 14.11.2021
- Winter season 2021/2022: 17.12.2021 – 03.04.2022
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Spa basket for use during your stay
- Hiking rucksacks for use during your stay
- Luis Trenker toiletries
- Flat-screen TV, telephone, safe
- Umbrella for use during your stay
- Prices are per room (2 people) and per night, including a buffet breakfast and entry to the mountain spa, excluding visitor’s tax of CHF 3.00 per person, per night.
- Outdoor parking: free
- WiFi: free
- Additional bed or cot for children aged 0-5: free
- Additional bed or sofa bed for children aged 6-13: CHF 50/night
- Additional bed or sofa bed for teens aged 14 and up, and adults: CHF 100/night
- Underground car park: CHF 15/day
- Dog: CHF 35/day without food; dogs are only permitted in particular room categories
- Check in from 3 p.m. onwards, check out by 11 a.m.
- Late check-out by 5 p.m. available on request: CHF 80.00