Good things come in (not so) small packages
Brigels is a veritable paradise for winter visitors, too, with cross-country skiing trails and pistes of every colour, toboggan runs, winter hiking routes and the opportunity to take ski tours. There’s sun and snow, relaxation and fun for days. And because your luggage tends to be somewhat bulkier in winter than in summer, you can rent sledges and snowshoes from us for free. Enjoy!
The village of Brigels
Sun-baked farmhouses and ancient churches, twisting alleyways, a village square and even a castle: Brigels isn’t a tourist hotspot with nothing but souvenir shops, but a lively village that has kept its rustic charm right to the present day. Here, nothing is artificial, and everything is natural. In other words, it’s a perfect spot to relax for a few days and get away from it all.
Skiing & snowboarding
Lots of sun, lots of snow, lots of pistes – and hardly any people. That’s been Brigels’ recipe for success for a while now. And while you’re quite literally standing on people’s toes at other resorts, you can squeeze in another downhill run in Brigels. That’s how it should be! So, it’s no surprise that the ADAC travel magazine crowned our ski resort the victor in its ‘small but perfectly formed’ category in 2009. And by the way, you can easily walk to the valley station and snowsports school from our hotel. If you’re after an even easier ride, take the free local bus!
Christmas, icicles, snow, presents and festive treats. The scent of cinnamon biscuits and candle wax, and kitsch Christmas decorations everywhere you turn: it’s all part and parcel of the celebration. Celebrate Christmas with us and enjoy the most wonderful time of the year far away from the stresses of everyday life and the bustle of the Christmas period. Escape to the mountains and let us spoil you rotten.
New Year’s Eve special at La Val
What a year! After a year like this, we all deserve the chance to say goodbye to it in style. Spend the last day of the year with us at La Val! We’ll kick off the evening with a glass of champagne before enjoying a 5-course New Year’s Eve menu replete with delicious surprises, cooked by chef Rudi Möller and his team. Finally, see in the new year with live music at Da Rubi restaurant.
Be beautiful, be relaxed! Arrive, relax, dive in, and breathe. Far away from the stresses of everyday life, indulge in exquisite beauty treatments, relaxing massages and potent facials. We’ll even tickle your taste buds with mouth-watering dishes. What a treat!
It’s something we do not do nearly enough: go away together, treat yourself and take time for our best friends and our most beautiful friendships! Our suites can host up to 7 best friends, so simply turn up and let the good times roll: our ‘best friends’ package has everything you need to be blissfully happy.
Celebrate in style
You barely need an excuse to party: birthdays, anniversaries, weddings or simply because you fancy a knees-up.
We have always known that the best moments in life are even better if you can share them with someone. So, what are you waiting for? La Val provides the perfect setting for romantic moments as part of a passionate stay en deux. During your extended tête-à-tête, you will only have eyes for your love – and for our tantalising culinary treats.
- 41 cosy rooms and suites
- 500 m2 mountain spa
- Restaurant ‘Ustria Miracla’
- Restaurant ‘Da Rubi’
- Bar ‘Da Rubi’
- Sun terrace
- Sunset lounge
- Lobby lounge with fireplace
- ‘Furnascha’ smokers’ lounge with fireplace and library
- ‘Lavalino’ alpine hut bookable up from 6 people
- Seminar room (up to 25 people)
- Free WiFi
- Free transfer from Tavanasa railway station to the hotel and back (when the local bus is not running)
- Tesla and electric charging station
- Free outdoor parking
- Underground car park (for a fee)
- Children’s playroom (unsupervised)
- Souvenir shop
- Ski and golf room
- 9-hole golf course nearby (April – November)
- Free ski shuttle (local bus) to the chairlift in Brigels in winter
- Summer season 2020: 19.06.2020 – 15.11.2020
- Winter season 2020/2021: 19.12.2020 – 05.04.2021
- Summer season 2021: 21.05.2021 - 14.11.2021
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Spa basket for use during your stay
- Hiking rucksacks for use during your stay
- Luis Trenker toiletries
- Flat-screen TV, telephone, safe
- Umbrella for use during your stay
- Prices are per room (2 people) and per night, including a buffet breakfast and entry to the mountain spa, excluding visitor’s tax of CHF 3.00 per person, per night.
- Outdoor parking: free
- WiFi: free
- Additional bed or cot for children aged 0-5: free
- Additional bed or sofa bed for children aged 6-13: CHF 50/night
- Additional bed or sofa bed for teens aged 14 and up, and adults: CHF 100/night
- Underground car park: CHF 15/day
- Dog: CHF 35/day without food; dogs are only permitted in particular room categories
- Check in from 3 p.m. onwards, check out by 11 a.m.
- Late check-out by 5 p.m. available on request: CHF 80.00