Fine and not so small
Brigels isn’t just a summer paradise – it’s a winter wonderland too: we’ve got cross-country skiing and every grade of ski slope, tobogganing, winter walking trails and ski tours. Relax, recharge and enjoy sun and snow as far as the eye can see. Since we know that winter gear is a little bulkier than your summer shorts, we provide sledges and snowshoes for your use, free of charge. We hope you enjoy your stay!
The village of Brigels
Sun-baked farmhouses and ancient churches, twisting alleyways, a village square and even a castle – Brigels isn’t just about tourist bling and souvenir shops. It’s a living village which still exudes its traditional rustic charm. There are no additives here: everything is completely natural! That’s what makes it the perfect place to take a few days out of your busy life.
Ski & Snowboard
Plenty of sun, plenty of snow, plenty of ski slopes – and not too many people. That’s been Brigels’ recipe for success for many years. We have over fifty kilometres of perfect pistes. And while people elsewhere are treading on each other’s toes in the ski lift queue, in Brigels you’ll already be swinging down the slopes on your second run. Now that’s how a ski holiday should be!
By the way: the lifts and one of Switzerland’s best snow-sports schools are easy to reach from the hotel on foot – or, even easier, with the free local bus, which stops in front of the hotel every few minutes.
- 37 comfortable rooms and suites
- 680 m2 mountain spa
- Restaurant ‘Ustria Miracla’
- Restaurant ‘Da Rubi’
- Bar ‘Da Rubi’
- Sun terrace
- Sunset lounge
- Lobby lounge with fireplace
- ‘Furnascha’ smokers’ lounge with fireplace and library
- ‘Lavalino’ Alpine hut bookable from 6+ people
- Seminar room (up to 12 people)
- Free WiFi
- Free transfer from Tavanasa railway station to the hotel and back (when the local bus is not running)
- Tesla and electric charging station
- Free outdoor parking
- Underground car park (for a fee)
- Children’s playroom (unsupervised)
- Souvenir shop
- Ski and golf room
- 9-hole golf course nearby (April – November)
- Free ski shuttle (local bus) to the chairlift in Brigels in winter
Winter season 2021/2022: 17.12.2021 - 03.04.2022
Summer season 2022: 06.05.2022 bis 13.11.2022
Winter season 2022/2023: 16.12.2022 bis 10.04.2023
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Spa basket for use during your stay
- Hiking rucksacks for use during your stay
- Luis Trenker toiletries
- Flat-screen TV, telephone, safe
- Umbrella for use during your stay
- Prices are per room (2 people) and per night, including a buffet breakfast and entry to the mountain spa, excluding visitor’s tax of CHF 3.00 per person, per night.
- Outdoor parking: free
- WiFi: free
- Additional bed or cot for children aged 0-5: free
- Additional bed or sofa bed for children aged 6-13: CHF 50/night
- Additional bed or sofa bed for teens aged 14 and up, and adults: CHF 100/night
- Underground car park: CHF 25/day
- Dog: CHF 35/day without food; dogs are only permitted in particular room categories
- Check in from 3 p.m. onwards, check out by 11 a.m.
- Late check-out by 5 p.m. available on request: CHF 80.00