Warm hues, stone and a veritable forest of wood: luxury alpine chic at its best. This split-level 65 m2 suite really does have it all. Plus, its living area includes a cosy sofa positioned in front of a flat-screen TV and exudes the subtle scent of mountain wood. There is a bathroom with a shower and toilet right next to this living area, while the upper floor is home to the bedroom with en suite bathroom, bathtub and walk-in shower. And best of all? This split-level suite also boasts two balconies for more mountains than you could shake a stick at!
The Capricorn Suite is the perfect hideaway for a romantic break, but that’s not all: the sofa bed in the living area is the perfect spot for two children to sleep and camp out, making it ideal for families, too.
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Spa basket for use during your stay
- Hiking rucksacks for use during your stay
- Luis Trenker toiletries
- Flat-screen TV, telephone, safe
- Umbrella for use during your stay
- Free minibar
- A parking space in the underground car park is included
- The new Garpa balcony chairs can also be used as loungers when paired with the stools.